International Students from outside European countries are invited to apply for a partially funded in the Netherlands. In this scholarship, students will pursue a master's degree at Radboud University. This is a great opportunity for international students in almost all major courses and fields. All subjects will be taught in the English language.
A Quick review of Radboud University Scholarship 2020
University: Radboud University
Degree Level: Masters Degree
Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
Number of Scholarships: Thirty ( 30 )
Deadline: 1st March 2021
Available Fields & Majors
Following fields and Majors are offered by Radboud University Netherlands. All scholarship programs are taught in English.
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioural Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Other (Dutch-taught programs)
Radboud University Scholarship for International Students is Not a Fully Funded Scholarship. It's a Partially Funded Scholarship. Please Check below what will be Funded.
The Scholarship will be used to Reduce your Tuition Fee to €2,143. For example, a grant holder in 2020/2021 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,143, instead of €11,471 or €12,645.
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
The last date to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship in the Netherlands for International Students is 1st March 2021.
- Must be an International Outside Europe.
- Have obtained a Bachelors Degree outside Netherland
- Must be Enrolled in a Full-Time Degree Program at Radboud University.
The application process is online so make you have all educational and personal (National Card etc) are available in soft form.